What does the Governing Body do?
- The Governing Body is responsible for monitoring and evaluating our Nursery School performance.
- It has overall responsibility for all aspects of the nursery school administration including the appointment of staff, the delivery of the curriculum, the management and control of the budget, monitoring and the implementation of the Development Plan.
- The Governors give advice, support and challenge to the Headteacher and the staff.
- The Governing Body is made up of representatives from staff, parents and the community.
- If you want to tell us anything about your experience at the Nursery School or children's centre please contact the staff or parent governors