Information for Extended Day
Charges below are for Extended Day during term time. (These charges are currently under review)
The education period of the day is free.
8 a.m. to 9.15 a.m.
3.15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Morning and Afternoon
Monday to Friday
(morning and afternoon)
Charges below are for when the main school is closed. A weekly £30 place holding charge or your usual fee, whichever is the least, will apply if you use Extended Day in term time but do not use the Holiday Scheme. This is in order to keep the place open for your child.
8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday to Friday
- Breakfast and light tea are included in the charges during term time.
- Breakfast, lunch and light tea are included during the holiday periods.
- Places are all year round (48 weeks) not just term time.
- The charges are fixed to take maximum benefit of the Tax Credit System.
- Children are expected to attend the school every day during term time.
Extended Day provision is closed on
- Public Bank holidays
- 1 week at Easter, 2 weeks around the August Bank Holiday, 1 week at Christmas/New Year
- 5 training days plus any additional days stipulated by the Department of Education.
- 6 late openings a year when the nursery opens at 10.00 a.m.
A charge will be made for the 5 staff training days and Bank Holidays if it falls on a day your child would normally attend, however charges will be waived on any other days when we are unable to provide a service for the children.
- Charges are payable weekly/monthly in advance preferably by standing order.
- Non-payment may result in the loss of the place.
- Charges must still be paid when your child is absent through illness.
- If you wish to terminate the place we require 4 weeks’ notice in writing. Charges will be payable for this period whether or not your child attends.
Failure to make an accurate or complete declaration may result in:
- Immediate withdrawal of the place.
- Legal action in respect of any false or fraudulent information.
- You will be asked to sign an Admission Agreement Form which states the terms and conditions.
- All our charges are reviewed yearly.
For more information please contact Deborah on 0208 692 4041